GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I Want a Lexus

Heiko

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks ok but reminds me completely of the new SUV... the first impression to me was "Way too many zigzag bodylines, far too busy. And WTF are those two selectors on either side of the dash cluster, damn they look like two horns. If we're gonna discuss a Lexus here we might as well discuss the negatives... LOL

ImolaR

Ready to race!
Looks ok but reminds me completely of the new SUV... the first impression to me was "Way too many zigzag bodylines, far too busy. And WTF are those two selectors on either side of the dash cluster, damn they look like two horns. If we're gonna discuss a Lexus here we might as well discuss the negatives... LOL

I have no idea where Lexus finds its inspiration..you look at Aston Martin which imo produce the most beautiful cars on the road today, and they are inspired by nature and the 'golden section' proportions. I can't figure out what Lexus are thinking when they design their cars..nothing is congruent..it's like they are trying too hard lol.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I just see a dog going thru that front grill when I hit it.
Nice curves but looks exposed to damage. But I guess all cars have this issue now with no true bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a friend who rags on the grille design every time I talk to him, but he has a good point. You need to be very selective where you park in public.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
The Lexi I see, the nice performance coupes (and I don't see many up here) are impressive, but the styling does not do it for me. The interior is very nice, though, but again, not in my style. The front is...dramatic, I'll give it that. Lexus does a killer job on the paint, I have to admit. It is very very good looking, especially that red.