GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Waggers GTD is up for sale

Sootchucker

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI (2018)
Stunning car Steve, and lots of nice work done to it.

What have you decided to replace it with it you don't mind me asking BMW 2 Series, Golf R or something sensible (new Tiguan) ?

Dang540

Hi waggers, stunning car, quick question, where did you get the boot protecror strip from as im looking into getting one to protect my car. Thanks

s7wag

Ready to race!
I've not been doing the miles I expected over the past year so thought I'd let someone else enjoy my GTD. I'm viewing 'R's at the moment and seeing if the numbers stack up...I was always hoping to get a 4-motion...

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
I've not been doing the miles I expected over the past year so thought I'd let someone else enjoy my GTD. I'm viewing 'R's at the moment and seeing if the numbers stack up...I was always hoping to get a 4-motion...

Hi Wagger's. Have you driven one yet?. Interested to hear if you are considering any other marques.

A std R is great, but it would need to see a remap to make me interested. Also, half the mpg compared to the GTD.

I'm going to hold out for the new Tiguan with th BiTdi. Still not 100% sure what to get. Need to get some test drives under my belt.

See the below link to a remapped BiTdi
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2...-tuned-to-300-hp-b8-torque-monster-90653.html

Rappy:cool:

speedfr38ky

Passed Driver's Ed
Will be interested to what you go for next. A mapped GTD is pretty much as quick as a stock R as im sure you know already. C63 is an awesome hotrod of a car and makes beyond the claimed BHP. My mate had a remapped one and it ran a reliable 500+ bhp.....obviously juicy on the fuel but had a go around Goodwood in it and compared to the RS6 I had at the time it felt like a much more nimble machine with fantastic steering. Was a hoot on track as im sure would be on the road.

s7wag

Ready to race!
Ended up in a Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic.....must say the switch gear isn't a patch on the VW GTD....MFD and screen interface are cr*p IMHO...

...My son's just got a 65' Limestone Grey GTD 5dr DSG...what a well sorted car...these Golfs are one of the best cars for the money...they still put a smile on my face...