GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Forest Industry Buy for Calgary?

slipperywhenwet

Go Kart Newbie
I'm looking at picking up the BFI dog bone insert, and throwing away my 034 insert, as it really didn't seem to make a difference for me.

Unfortunately, BFI's shipping costs to Canada are more than the cost of the insert, so, I'm thinking that, if a bunch of us want to buy items from BFI, we could place one big order and share the shipping fees, instead of everyone getting screwed individually.

Anyone up for a group buy?

vw4evr

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking at picking up the BFI dog bone insert, and throwing away my 034 insert, as it really didn't seem to make a difference for me.

Unfortunately, BFI's shipping costs to Canada are more than the cost of the insert, so, I'm thinking that, if a bunch of us want to buy items from BFI, we could place one big order and share the shipping fees, instead of everyone getting screwed individually.

Anyone up for a group buy?

I'm sure you can find a distributor that will save on the shipping. Concept1 maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slipperywhenwet

Go Kart Newbie
Sadly, no one in Alberta carries it, but it seems that CTS Turbo, out of BC does. Their shipping is ridiculous, but I'll be in BC next week, so, win win!