GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

dchoi's 2017 NBM GTI SE

dchoi

Passed Driver's Ed
New Wheels!

After spending the week applying cquartz to my new wheels, I was able to get them put on this morning. I re-used the S04 from my neuspeeds since they only had 3k miles on them. Somewhat bittersweet since I really thought the car looked great with the RSe10's on them, but I wanted something a little less common. Funny enough, there's 3 other mk7s in San Diego with the same Titan7's. oh well...

Before:

After:

Steven31327

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice

Are they blue caps on the wheel nuts?

dchoi

Passed Driver's Ed
Been out of commission for the past couple weeks with the flu.

But my euro cherry tails are here. haven't opened the box yet or anything, as I won't really have too much free time to install for a couple of weeks, but still pretty excited.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I had nothing planned for the day, so I drove up to Orange County to get a CTS downpipe installed. Brian at Metric was super accommodating as usual, and knocked out the install in just over an hour. He was able to fix a slight clunking of my exhaust against one of the braces as well.

I did not get a tune today as I'm still deciding between Unitronic and GIAC, but leaning towards doing the Uni stage 2 plus the DSG tune as well. That will probably go on next month as I don't have time til then to get back up there. I'll just be running with the CEL on until then, but the car already feels much faster.

I was running errands so I wasn't able to get many photos of the install...but here's the end of it.

One of my best friends also lives in Irvine so he was able to come with me to hang out.

I also work in Irvine, own a NB mk7 on satin titanium ts5. Judging by your handle, assuming you're Korean? If so, I'm also Korean lol.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

dchoi

Passed Driver's Ed
Been a while since my last update...but nothing has changed. Euro tails on and coded, pretty happy with the way the car sits now. Trying to burn through my S04's so I can get some stickier tires.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Been a while since my last update...but nothing has changed. Euro tails on and coded, pretty happy with the way the car sits now. Trying to burn through my S04's so I can get some stickier tires.

which tires are you thinking of going with? debating if I should go with indy 500's or not..