GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FBO E55 AMG VS APR/JB4/IS38 GTI

digilio86

Ready to race!
Finally ran my brothers Under pulley FBO E55.

I did not expect to hang with this car as it makes a lot of torque. (Approx 700 wheel)

Actually beat him at every 45 roll ( video just looks like me speeding down highway) but here is a 35 where I shifted way to late and it bogged momentarily.

Been looking forward to this run for awhile and pretty stoked of the outcome a few outspoken people told me I would get trashed.

https://instagram.com/p/Bd6dkeJh7rM/

Last edited:

digilio86

Ready to race!
Yep I botched this run as stated in the op, the others at 45 mph where poorly filmed and just show me rolling down the road. Pulled him off the jump and he never came back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ML1234

Ready to race!
E55 is my fav benz of all time. Good run I am so close to gettin meth for my apr is38 how does it feel with the meth up compared to just a tune.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
E55 is my fav benz of all time. Good run I am so close to gettin meth for my apr is38 how does it feel with the meth up compared to just a tune.
Get meth it works great

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

digilio86

Ready to race!

Considering that car is damn near pristine, FBO, with quality parts and was bought for 13k, it’s an amazing value.

Well I have the meth being controlled and stacked with jb4 pushing another 4 lbs up top. It’s night and day. The car feels slow (comparatively) when I turn the jb4 to map 0.

Just don’t expect to run with underpully FBO e55, I have a lot of weight out of my car.