GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vs 2017 camaro SS

nate704

Go Kart Champion
Good kill! I had a similar situation on the highway. A new SS got up next to me on my left and I had no interest in racing until he became a douche and started revving his car and punched it. So I punched it and rode his ass like flies on shit until we hit 120 and I killed it but he kept going. Came up to a light and he said "Were you trying to race? Couldn't tell because you were too far behind." I said "Really? You launched when I had no interest and then I was easily on your ass till we hit 120 when I killed it. Plus, I'm stock tune so what's your excuse?" He just looked at me and said he was stock tune also. Which doesn't say much for your SS. Typical douchebag...

Let me guess.... FBO w/o tune...
Intake = no increase in performance
Exhaust = no increase in performance
DP = not sure if you have one since you don't have a tune not even piggyback
IC = also not sure since you are not tuned or piggyback
Also, based on your uneducated and ignorant signature along with the vague description of what happened, it sounds like a typical ricer trying to a ricer.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Let me guess.... FBO w/o tune...
Intake = no increase in performance
Exhaust = no increase in performance
DP = not sure if you have one since you don't have a tune not even piggyback
IC = also not sure since you are not tuned or piggyback
Also, based on your uneducated and ignorant signature along with the vague description of what happened, it sounds like a typical ricer trying to a ricer.

Lol... Don't you remember, you helped installed my catless dp to my AWE cbe. The intake came with the car when I bought it. Yes, I do have a CTS intercooler and replaced all of the piping. Also have a DKM stage 3 clutch kit along with Stage 2 mounts. Instead of doing the tune first, like most people do, I did everything else first. Now I'll go with a protune.

And my Sig is just for laughs, nothing personal.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Lol... Don't you remember, you helped installed my catless dp to my AWE cbe. The intake came with the car when I bought it. Yes, I do have a CTS intercooler and replaced all of the piping. Also have a DKM stage 3 clutch kit along with Stage 2 mounts. Instead of doing the tune first, like most people do, I did everything else first. Now I'll go with a protune.

Tune it tune it tune it :cool:

nate704

Go Kart Champion

lol. I remember you now.:D