GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RjRacing's 381whp 15' PP GTI S DSG LP w/15K miles

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I would love to trade you for my 2016/white/GTI/Autobahn - PP/11k/Ceramic coat/clear bra

????? Did you read his post?? Have you seen his car? Why would he have any interest in trading his white GTI for yours? He needs a truck bc he's having another kid.

cougercruiser1

????? Did you read his post?? Have you seen his car? Why would he have any interest in trading his white GTI for yours? He needs a truck bc he's having another kid.

Because my car is newer, not modified, price equivalent and easier to sell or trade, especially to a dealer. Plus it would save him the time from having to remove everything and put it back to stock ;)

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the kind words guys!

No thanks on trades.

I'm going to leave the ad up, but to be 100% honest... I love this freakin car and am having a hard time with the idea of parting with it. I added a few parts too such as USP Folding mirror kit with black caps, CTS turbo inlet, rain visors, IE Camber plates and 255/35-18 Michelin PSS. I am also in the process of stacking JB1and Meth onto my setup, looking to get close to a reliable 400WHP/TQ. The car looks better, is more powerful, rides smoother and handles better than it ever has and only my asking price would I even consider splitting with it for.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt

No thanks on trades.

I'm going to leave the ad up, but to be 100% honest... I love this freakin car and am having a hard time with the idea of parting with it. I added a few parts too such as USP Folding mirror kit with black caps, CTS turbo inlet, rain visors, IE Camber plates and 255/35-18 Michelin PSS. I am also in the process of stacking JB1and Meth onto my setup, looking to get close to a reliable 400WHP/TQ. The car looks better, is more powerful, rides smoother and handles better than it ever has and only my asking price would I even consider splitting with it for.
Less then I paid for my 2017 Sport (after taxes an crap).

GLWS DUDE!

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion

No thanks on trades.

255/35s?

I can't remember but did you roll your fenders to achieve the necessary clearance?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Less then I paid for my 2017 Sport (after taxes an crap).

GLWS DUDE!
Thanks man! The new Sports are a real bargain too.

255/35s?

I can't remember but did you roll your fenders to achieve the necessary clearance?

Yes, slightly rolled... but the additional front camber is what allows these to fit. In all honesty, I could easily fit 265's in there with not contact if my wheels were wider. Maybe next season ;)