GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I’m 99% sold on this. Can’t wait to purchase in the spring!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16gtiguy

Ready to race!
Holding 11 degrees over ambient on stage 2 is pretty good btw. A few other 2x the price “brand name” are not that good. Lol.

I think it's interesting you keep making the claim but won't post up logs to prove it even after many have asked for them. While I spent over double I am more than happy with my I.E. intercooler. However that doesn't mean it's right for everyone. Share some logs so others can benefit with a more informed decision.

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Any link to where the logs were posted?

MyGolfMk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
B5 S4, Mk7 GTI
I'm an Historian/teacher, and the Chinese were not the first to do this. We could have had this conversation as Englishmen complaining about those American's stealing the designs of our textile machinery. One of many examples. Capitalism at work! Keep costs low, sell high! If you can't compete you die! Solution? Either fight to pay our workers less, use lower quality materials, or fight to increase the pay of Chinese workers.

This type of theft occurring in the past doesn't justify it happening now.

One can deduce from your enthusiastic support of this that you also ignore when a student submits their fellow student work, or that of published authors, as their own. I disagree with you about that as well.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
This type of theft occurring in the past doesn't justify it happening now.

One can deduce from your enthusiastic support of this that you also ignore when a student submits their fellow student work, or that of published authors, as their own. I disagree with you about that as well.

oh, relax. The fuck would i pay 600 for DP when i can pay 150? Value is what you place on it. Funny thing is if posted someone else's work as my own and I get caught. I have a consequence. It's pretty simple. Now if they don't catch that its not my own work. Whose fault is that? not mine. Hire a better auditing board.

No way in hell I'm paying 800 for an IC, 600 for an Intake, 1k for an exhaust. Tunes right now are hilarious in how they are priced. 800+ for what? Not when mk5-6 tunes are sub 500. It's a buyer's market and I'm fine with that.

athos56

Ready to race!
Touched a nerve I see. I don't deal with right and wrong or justifications, just factually correct and incorrect, historically supportable arguments and not. My statement was simply to inform.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
People seem to forget that the intercooler is a core and end tanks. Companies sell just cores and you can design the end tank to fit your car. Nothing really stolen here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP

pieguy

Ready to race!

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Did you mean to link an IC or charge pipes?

oof i meant to say the charge pipes. as in pairing this lowcost IC with low cost pipes.