GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
One last track day for the season. Didnt add much to my time thanks to inability to launch but exit speed went up a good bit.

12.747 - 114.35- 2.022 -mk7 r- 2.0- is38-6mt -e30- Pirelli Sottozero - rear seats removed - jb4 map 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Just kidding about one last track day. Weather was good again today.

12.57 - 116.15- 1.973 -mk7 r- 2.0- is38-6mt -e30- Pirelli Sottozero - rear seats removed - jb4 map 6

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
With awsome DA we are having right now I had to hit up the track on Saturday and got a personal best. Track prep was trash though so first run was best and just got worse as the day went on.

2016 GTI DSG IS38 with 5150 e30 tune. Setup includes intercooler, intake, downpipe, APR TCU, M&H 8.5/26-17 slicks, PR lpfp, seats removed. DA was around -100.

that’s very impressive
??

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Forgot to post this. Quickest and fastest Manual R stock turbo. 12.01@116

Unitronic Stage 2 93oct file + JB4 w/ E30
IE open intake
CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe
Circuit Werks Catless Downpipe
South Bend Stage 3 Daily
Full tank of gas ����*♂️
Weight reduction - rear seats removed
Stock intercooler, stock wheels/tires, no meth

12.072/ 116.38/ 1.899/1200DA /MK7 R/ 2.0T/ IS38/ 6MT/ E30/ 3015/ Summer/ IS38/ Allan Guzman/ Orlando Speedway.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Forgot to post this a couple months back. UM flex fuel tune, stock weight with drag radials. Ran out of track weather this year, going to work on that 60' along with a few other tweaks to go low 11s in the spring.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Forgot to post this a couple months back. UM flex fuel tune, stock weight with drag radials. Ran out of track weather this year, going to work on that 60' along with a few other tweaks to go low 11s in the spring.

Good time, but definitely need full mod list plus all the info on the chart.

Thanks!

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Good time, but definitely need full mod list plus all the info on the chart.

Thanks!
Us41 Motorplex in Morocco, IN

mk7 golf r dsg, cts intake, pagparts fmic, 42dd downpipe and custom catback, UM flex tune with port injection on e70 fuel, m&h drag radials

Last edited:

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Yang Burgos moves up.

Same specs with PSS tires at State Capitol Raceway.

Mods are CTS intercooler, CTS piping, Downpipe, IE intake, resonator delete and of course JB4 with meth and full weight.

Julioab22

2015 gti 6mt stock clutch non pp full weight. Jb4 map 6 not stacked. On firestone Indy 500's
Cts intercooler
Cts turbo back exhaust
Cts turbo inlet
Bms turbo muffler delete
Afe intake
Dv+

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi.
Do you limit your boost by gear in 1st and 2nd or just in 1st gear for drag racing ?
What is your FOL ?

B00STED1

Ready to race!
Hot damn, JB4 is proving itself and I’m honestly glad I went this route. I might just not flash and try to get as much out of it as i can.

Benihana

Go Kart Champion
Hot damn, JB4 is proving itself and I’m honestly glad I went this route. I might just not flash and try to get as much out of it as i can.

Im almost about ready to install the JB4 as well, and I would want to avoid a tune as much as, but I'm just searching for a working O2 spacer that won't trip the cel. Any ideas by any chance?:D

B00STED1

Ready to race!
Im almost about ready to install the JB4 as well, and I would want to avoid a tune as much as, but I'm just searching for a working O2 spacer that won't trip the cel. Any ideas by any chance?:D
Unfortunately from all the research I've done, unless you get it flashed, you have a possibility of throwing a CEL even with a spacer.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Unfortunately from all the research I've done, unless you get it flashed, you have a possibility of throwing a CEL even with a spacer.
This is true.

However, most have had luck with the 42DD spacer. They can sometimes be difficult to find in stock though, so order in advance if possible. Unless something definitively better hits the market, I'll be ordering one later next year since I'll have to start worrying about passing obd-based emissions testing here in GA.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I'm interested in hearing how it works for you since we have the same DP.

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!
Slip from yesterday, we will be going back for the 10 second pass next weekend...

Car Specs:
2017 GTI PP
VTT Cast Stage 2 turbocharger upgrade
Custom UM tune
Custom Twin Walbro LPFP set up in tank
PR Port injection kit 1300CC injectors
IE Intercooler
UM Flex kit
4 bar map sensors
ECS intake
ECS Charge pipe kit
ATP downpipe