GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk7 is38 vs Evo X EF4 big turbo

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
That makes sense.

Needs cams and more PSI to utilize that turbo. I'm sure you have stock turbo Evos down in FL that would pull this one.

I doubt a stock turbo evo 10 would be close. My buddy's FBO e85 cams/springs/retainers dyno tuned 10 made 400 awhp and lost to my car from a roll.

Bigsnoop144

Ready to race!
That makes sense.

Needs cams and more PSI to utilize that turbo. I'm sure you have stock turbo Evos down in FL that would pull this one.

Yeah maybe a 4g63, even those ill post a video of a evo9 with cams fbo getting dragged even worse then this dude. I actually ran this same cae before he threw in his ef4 turbo and it was 2 busses instead of 1. :)

USA

Ready to race!
Yeah maybe a 4g63, even those ill post a video of a evo9 with cams fbo getting dragged even worse then this dude. I actually ran this same cae before he threw in his ef4 turbo and it was 2 busses instead of 1. :)
As an ex Evo owner. Nice kill. My Evo X was 590/505 when I sold it.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Yup stock cam stock motor. He makes 465whp/355tq. That stock motor no tq life

I wouldnt sleep on my car either tho, i made 405/445 on just an e30 blend

Your IS38 makes 40 more torque than horsepower? I don't get it. RJ's is like 420/400. I didn't think the IS38 could do more than like 400 tq

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
At the last few seconds of the video, the chase car rolled over. Hope no one was hurt :eek:

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Your IS38 makes 40 more torque than horsepower? I don't get it. RJ's is like 420/400. I didn't think the IS38 could do more than like 400 tq

His numbers are just about spot on for a protuned is38. 5150 is getting just about 410 whp/440ish wtq out of them on ethanol blends.

Bigsnoop144

Ready to race!

I can make 550tq if I asked lol. You must've missed the vid of Cobb trying to grenade there mk7 by making that tq. If you see my Dyno sheet you'll notice my tq is managed af.

Rj is on a OTS map with a stack, OTS tunes dont make big tq numbers.