GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SEMA 2017 New Products

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if anyone is staying up to date with SEMA unveils, but this year was pretty solid for detailers/detailing enthusiasts.

The products I am most looking forward to trying are:
CarPro Gliss carbon coating
Meguier's Professional Line Citrus Power Clean
& CarPro Bug Out.

Yours?

TroyScherer

Ready to race!

I agree with yours. But I will add.

New Flex Cordless polishers
Griots Orbital Polisher Rack
A few new coating offerings (22ple, Geyon, Gtechniq)

New Radar Detecors

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion

I agree with yours. But I will add.

New Flex Cordless polishers
Griots Orbital Polisher Rack
A few new coating offerings (22ple, Geyon, Gtechniq)

New Radar Detecors
I got some inspiration from their polisher rack and I plan to modify the ones I have already made a few people.

Yes! The radar detectors.

Billy Baldone1

Ready to race!
It sure seems like the coating market is over saturated. As for the cordless polishers, a few guys on AG/Autopia have had some major issues with the Rupes Ibrid. Lot of money for tool that doesn't operate when you need it.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
It sure seems like the coating market is over saturated. As for the cordless polishers, a few guys on AG/Autopia have had some major issues with the Rupes Ibrid. Lot of money for tool that doesn't operate when you need it.
I heard that about the Rupers also, and personally, I haven't found the cord to cost me that much time and suffering so I live with the cords.

As for the coating market, it's becoming just like the wax market. The more they change the more they just keep staying the same. So as long as they get easier to apply I can stay on the train.

TroyScherer

Ready to race!
Considering how long it takes to do a complete correction I'm not surprised. That's a lot of time to run the thing. How long are they claiming the battery lasts?

I think I saw something about them lasting around 30min but they are also coming with 2 batteries. Biggest issue is getting good work time as well as torque for the tool to work well.

As far as coatings. I see most of the original manufacturers getting better with application and durability. The copy cats will come and go. As long as they continue to get better I am all for it.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
That's a genius idea, and I'm shocked that it hasn't been brought to market already
The most annoying part is dealing with the cord

How heavy are they? The hardest part is polishing vertical surfaces and it's hard enough with a corded polisher.