GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI IS38 vs Focus ST's

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
So much hate when you are driving "the other" brand....each car has its idiots, cool guys, and posers

lol no hate just speaking the truth... I'm from Los Angeles so understand my valid reason and my surroundings.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
^^^ lol easy to be bitter hateful in LA. Daddy bought me a 200 k lambo, hmmm how do I put this thing in drive? The world of ignorance bliss. I live in Portland area so we got hipsters and weirdos. And lot of people from cali are moving up here too.....

But yep we can all agree.. EVERY platform has their tools.

frosty.mk7

Passed Driver's Ed
I had a 2016 ST before my GTI. It is so hard to squeeze power out of those cars without dumping a ton of money into them. I still talk to the ST guys in my area and we all met up yesterday for a car show. On the way home my buddy wanted to do some pulls so we went 3 times on a 30 roll. I'm stage 2 tune Unitronic with Billy boat turbo back exhaust and APR intake. He was every bolt on you could think of with a JST protune. First race I broke traction of the gate but hung in there. Second roll I walked him. Third race he claims he missed a shift and I dusted him. I would put my car up against any ST with confidence as long as the are not running big turbo. My buddy is stage 2 Unitronic on his clubsport and walked a stage 1 protune RS last weekend. Again, being a former ST owner who dumped about $7500 into the car, they remain under powered. Also, it depends on the driver as well. I've met some terrible drivers in cars that can do way better, and I've met great drivers in cars that had no business honking and winning.

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
Good stuff. Doesnt having your window down increase drag and slow you down? Why not roll up the windows before honking.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ironmb

Banned
Good stuff. Doesnt having your window down increase drag and slow you down? Why not roll up the windows before honking.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Im sure it creates some drag. Just an inconvenience to roll window up mid-recording.