GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 IS38 vs 5.0

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
That's a surprisingly fast 5.0, being able to keep up with an IS38 GTI!

digilio86

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Still not bad. Who tuned the mustang on e85? Lund, vmp? Several good tuners out there. Fbo e85 mustang can easily make 450 whp. Yeah its heavier.. 3700ish. But even at 3050-3100lb a gti keeping up or even pulling a car on a mustang that could very well trap 120 + is very respectable.

ironmb

Banned
I'm gonna guess Lund.. I had a 5.0 and most people go with Lund before going pro tune. Atleast in my city.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Is Lund tune better? I had a 03 mach 1 with the shitty bama ots tune

Zx2man

Ready to race!
All my friends who had mustangs will take a lund tune over Bama. Ill say that much.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
I had a 14 GT with full cobra jet intake package with big Oval Tb. Did a ton of logs on 93 pump plus Octanium additive. Lund was dialing in 32 degrees timing with zero knock. Car ripped. Lund and AED are top shelf. Pulled half a car 2x on 15 m4 dsg with Dinan exhaust and piggy 50-125 mph. Ran as good as stock 15 c7 auto.

ironmb

Banned
My 5.0 was on e85 with Lund flexfuel tune, they're a good platform to start with but insurance and the generalization of the group you're acquainted with drew me away. Living in a big city sucks for insurance with no accidents or claims. lol