GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DTUK CRDT+

sturgeon boy

Passed Driver's Ed
On my 2014 Golf GTD I recently had to return my DTUK CRD3+ box as it kept putting the car into limp mode and throwing up error codes.
ive now got a DTUK CRDT+ box which fingers crossed seems to be working fine but i was wondering if anyone knows what the 3 programs are ?
I.E. on the 3+ box 1 was sport 2 dynamic and 3 was eco
as they all seem to be the same or am i missing something ?

RC Mad

Hi sturgeon, you'r best talking directly to DTUk, use this email

support@dtuk-performance.co.uk

They'll send you through a email with all the details you'll need on how to alter the settings and what they are. I have a 2.0 tdi and not the GTD so the info may be different for you.

sturgeon boy

Passed Driver's Ed
tried that already they weren't much help as they did not know which software is on the CRDt+ box .
so i thought i would try the peoples own experience route

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
They all produce the same power but the way it is produced depends on the map you select. If you go aggressive than chances are you will get an error or go into limp mode. Choose the one you like the delivery of, it takes time to try them out.

sturgeon boy

Passed Driver's Ed
i think i've settled on map 1 + 2 it seems to be the most aggressive in its power delivery not sure the front tyres like it though

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
my new Bridgestone Potenzas only lasted 6k on front after fitting dtuk box at same time. changed for michelin ps4 now. much more grip on greasy roads.

Wow; 6k! Bridgestones have a reputation for lasting ‘forever’ as they’re a pretty hard compound. They’re not rated particularly highly my many GTD/GTI owners as the downside of the hard compound is poor grip in colder and damp conditions. With the PS4 being a much grippier, softer compound, how many miles do you anticipate getting from the fronts?

soooty

Wow; 6k! Bridgestones have a reputation for lasting ‘forever’ as they’re a pretty hard compound. They’re not rated particularly highly my many GTD/GTI owners as the downside of the hard compound is poor grip in colder and damp conditions. With the PS4 being a much grippier, softer compound, how many miles do you anticipate getting from the fronts?

jees i don't know. I hope they might be better. Reviews suggested they might last longer. My first set of bstone potenza when the car was new lasted about 12k. I liked the high speed stability presumably from the tough side wall, so purchased a second set but only got 6k outta those. Finally decided not to buy again mostly because of the appalling grip under low speed acceleration in wet/damp/greasy conditions. still have originally fitted bstones on rear around half worn.