vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. Always liked those.
And what brakes do you have up front?

EDIT:
NVM I just found your build thred. My comment still stands but I totally thought those were Enkei Rs05rr's.
Down to the center cap!

Last edited:

GTI210

Ready to race!
This is by far the best color. Everytime I look at this thread, or any picture thread where a CSG pops up I cringe and can literally feel the jealousy inside of me lol.

Wanted this color so bad but couldn't turn away a really good deal on a deep black pearl.

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
This is by far the best color. Everytime I look at this thread, or any picture thread where a CSG pops up I cringe and can literally feel the jealousy inside of me lol.

Wanted this color so bad but couldn't turn away a really good deal on a deep black pearl.

I can’t believe they got rid of it for the 7.5s. Helps with any temptation I have to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BananaSlug

Ready to race!
First full body shot after new shoes.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
^^^ So great ^^^

Really love that Neuspeed bronze finish / color on CSG. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

I’ve shortlisted down to bronze RSe10 or bronze RSe52.

Are you able to re-use the bolts from the stock wheels? What about the stock bolt caps?

Do the stock VW center caps fit?

[emoji482]

BananaSlug

Ready to race!
^^^ So great ^^^

Really love that Neuspeed bronze finish / color on CSG. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

I’ve shortlisted down to bronze RSe10 or bronze RSe52.

Are you able to re-use the bolts from the stock wheels? What about the stock bolt caps?

Do the stock VW center caps fit?

[emoji482]
Yeah, I re-used the stock bolts and the stock bolt caps. I ordered OEM wheel locks from ECS Tuning which came with bolt caps to match the rest of the car. I do not know if the VW center caps fit. According to this post, they do not fit.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Ah right, wheel locks. Noted.

Too bad about the caps. Would like to reuse my Clubsport caps. Nbd

Thx for the info.