GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Model Radio 5G0035844 & Rear Camera Retrofit

mlewando

Ready to race!
I checked it and that may be what it states in thread name.
So according to link I gave it here - it should work :)

McSkripps

Passed Driver's Ed
according to my shop everything works fine....:D

How much did your shop charge you for the install of the camera kit and where did you get your camera kit from? Thinking of doing this, but after the pics that SLAB posted and his issues with the wrong pins, I'm wondering if this is even worth the trouble.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
How much did your shop charge you for the install of the camera kit and where did you get your camera kit from? Thinking of doing this, but after the pics that SLAB posted and his issues with the wrong pins, I'm wondering if this is even worth the trouble.

SLAB does have great install pics but his version was much different than the version I had purchased. Ask to see pics of the pins/connectors before you pull the trigger. In regards to what my shop charged, feel free to look at my thread to get an idea of the monstrosity that is my car. I have soo much work being done I cannot break it down like that... sorry

Crapmaster

SLAB does have great install pics but his version was much different than the version I had purchased. Ask to see pics of the pins/connectors before you pull the trigger. In regards to what my shop charged, feel free to look at my thread to get an idea of the monstrosity that is my car. I have soo much work being done I cannot break it down like that... sorry

What is the camera module/harness that you purchased?