GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATP Turbo

nelzonepr

Your dyno numbers are great, but without comparison graphs to see how that dyno stacks up it's impossible to compare. If you always tune on the same dyno you can track your improvements, which is what it's designed for. Not being negative, just stating a fact. A dyno is a great tuning tool for YOU, but without comparison dyno's it doesn't mean much to everyone else.

EDIT: Just took a second look and noticed it was a Dynojet dyno, which typically reads high. Again, not trying to rain on your parade but to be able to say you're pulling 400whp, you'd want to hit up a few other dynos to solidify that number.

With the IS20 APR stage 2 93 oct. file 306 whp. With the IS38 turbo upgrade 93 oct. file 371whp, with meth injection 383whp, with meth and E 85 394 whp. E 85 mix; half tank with 93 oct. pump gas and 3 gallons of E85. Hope this helps :)

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
With the IS20 APR stage 2 93 oct. file 306 whp. With the IS38 turbo upgrade 93 oct. file 371whp, with meth injection 383whp, with meth and E 85 394 whp. E 85 mix; half tank with 93 oct. pump gas and 3 gallons of E85. Hope this helps :)

Very good information! Same dyno for all of those numbers then? If so you were basically dead on at Stage 2 for what APR advertises, but about 15-20hp above on the IS38 advertised pump fuel numbers. A lot of factors in play there but I bet your car runs great! It's nice to see the increase after each mod too.

Not familiar with the gas in PR, do you have ethanol in your 93 octane or is it straight dino? The mix you describe is about E25-E30. E25 is what I aim for in my R when I'm using the Neuspeed PM at it's +7 setting for a bit of extra kick, never had any fueling issues at that blend so it seems like that's pretty safe on a GTI as well.

Seems like with the right combo of W/M, E85 and custom tuning 400whp is mighty possible, considering this is an OTS APR tune.

nelzonepr

Very good information! Same dyno for all of those numbers then? If so you were basically dead on at Stage 2 for what APR advertises, but about 15-20hp above on the IS38 advertised pump fuel numbers. A lot of factors in play there but I bet your car runs great! It's nice to see the increase after each mod too.

Not familiar with the gas in PR, do you have ethanol in your 93 octane or is it straight dino? The mix you describe is about E25-E30. E25 is what I aim for in my R when I'm using the Neuspeed PM at it's +7 setting for a bit of extra kick, never had any fueling issues at that blend so it seems like that's pretty safe on a GTI as well.

Seems like with the right combo of W/M, E85 and custom tuning 400whp is mighty possible, considering this is an OTS APR tune.

No; the numbers for the IS20 where different day and different dyno However, APR advertises 309 whp so I was pretty close on that one.

In the other hand, the numbers for the IS38 where same day...same dyno. We did continuous runs to see the difference and if gains where obtained adding meth and E85.

In terms of fueling, unfortunately we do not have E85 in our gas stations, so is a mix...we did it for the last dyno run. (Sunoco E85).

The cars runs great we did a Peloquin diff upgrade and it has transform the way this car performs in the streets. Going to test in the 1/4 mile to see what we can achieve.

Chowderhead72

Ready to race!
CTS will release 2 turbo kit. 1- Boss 600 (gtx3171r) and 2- Boss 500 (GTX28??)

2 turbo kit? As in compound turbos? Or 2 different kits? Compounds would be awesome but expensive. Sounds awesome. Zero lag.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Lol nah 2 different turbo kits depending on power goals :)

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Interesting.. I'll have to check out the compressor maps!

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Checked in with ATP to see if they are still going forward with project and got this reply. Been over a year now but still patiently waiting.

iNeedMorePSI

Ready to race!
Checked in with ATP to see if they are still going forward with project and got this reply. Been over a year now but still patiently waitin

G25 is life.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Checked in with ATP to see if they are still going forward with project and got this reply. Been over a year now but still patiently waiting.

You wouldn't happen to be 2Pac? :p

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
You wouldn't happen to be 2Pac? :p

Nah, just a self proclaimed nickname. You can't immagine the horrible nicknames I got from my real name when I was younger. Kids can be so cruel. LOL.