GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is this a good deal

greenbayGTI

2017 GTI SE dsg lp mats msrp 33265.00 discounted to 28657.00 with tax tile registration and fees 30577.80 otd. Do you think it's a good deal lowest price found between six differant dealers.

Last edited:

soflo-nochi

Passed Driver's Ed
For about $1200 more I was able to get an Autobahn. I called around and fudged the dealers into thinking I had an offer for $420 (plus tax) a month and no money down and told them that if they could get me something under $400 a month I'd sign. They came back with $392 (plus tax) a month which brought the sales price to right around $30358. Add the $1400 in fees and that's about $31758.

The dealers ability to play with the numbers changes every month for better or for worse. Also, the dealer I used is a volume driven dealer. They may have lost money on the car just to get in one more sale on the last day of the month.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I just bought my 17 GTI SE DSG for 27 and 30 out the door.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
2017 GTI SE dsg lp mats msrp 33265.00 discounted to 28657.00 with tax tile registration and fees 30577.80 otd. Do you think it's a good deal lowest price found between six differant dealers.

Based off national pricing, i'd say you can do better. But regional pricing varies, and you might live in an area where they don't sell many VWs so it's possible that that's not a bad deal for your area.

I still think you can go lower. You said there's 6 dealers in your area? Use that price you got and go back to the other 5, and each time one of them beats that price, keep working the others as far down as possible. Kind of an annoying cat and mouse game but I think you can get down to 27,5. 28 at the very least.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
What dealer did get your GTI from? Congrats on the purchase.

Thank you! Volkswagen of Pasadena. They were really a great dealership.