GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OpenFlash Tablet

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie

ProjectDD

Interesting. I know Shiv didn't have a great reputation with the e9x BMW platform, but I had an OFT(open flash tablet) that I used to tune my BRZ. Support for the BRZ/FR-S was good. I'll have to watch out for this since I haven't decided on a tune yet.

Nyulak

Ready to race!
I had an OFT on my E60 and ran it stacked with a PROcede with good results. I eventually went to an MHD flash, but the OFT lives on. I sold it to a BRZ/FRS owner. Their customer service wasn't great, but overall I didn't have problems with them.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
I had an OFT on my E60 and ran it stacked with a PROcede with good results. I eventually went to an MHD flash, but the OFT lives on. I sold it to a BRZ/FRS owner. Their customer service wasn't great, but overall I didn't have problems with them.

I actually talked to him a few weeks back offering up my car to develop a tune for the gtis but he never contacted me back. Seemed like a nice dude over the phone but completely dissed my current APR tune.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
This would be awesome! Love seeing these options coming out!!

themyst

Ready to race!
So many options coming out for this platform now! As a former E90 N54 owner, I'm well aware of Shiv's history myself, but if the tune is problem-free, why the heck not?

Best customer service is one you don't have to use.