GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cleaning dry flow intake filter

JLgti

Ready to race!
Like the idiot I am, instead of searching how to clean a dry flow filter I instead just ordered a new filter. So for future reference, I’d like to know the proper way to clean. Came across a video on YouTube by injen and they were just vacuuming the debris which doesn’t seem too convincing. Could I maybe fill up a bucket with water and dish soap and leave the filter in there and let it air dry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Dawn dish soap in a bucket of water. Then hose it off from the clean side out to push the bugs and crap out. Shake it off and or let it dry.

If you get a little rowdy with compressed air you'll blow holes in it.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Dawn dish soap in a bucket of water. Then hose it off from the clean side out to push the bugs and crap out. Shake it off and or let it dry.

If you get a little rowdy with compressed air you'll blow holes in it.

GET ROWDY

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Lmao I just picture some little old lady at the dry cleaners

"Some ting wong, we no clean this!"

Excuse me sir but that's not politically correct. Your MK7 ban will be lifted in 72 hours

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Lmaooo

Gonna put "just SEND IT" on both sides of my golf

If that's the case write it on the bottom lol

Excuse me sir but that's not politically correct. Your MK7 ban will be lifted in 72 hours

Funny, funny but true lol

I only get banned for offering fabrication and install services without being a sponsor. Then meanwhile I PM'd the same admin about a month ago and he never replied.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Like the idiot I am, instead of searching how to clean a dry flow filter I instead just ordered a new filter. So for future reference, I’d like to know the proper way to clean. Came across a video on YouTube by injen and they were just vacuuming the debris which doesn’t seem too convincing. Could I maybe fill up a bucket with water and dish soap and leave the filter in there and let it air dry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this filter is so expensive it's worth risking engine damage instead of just buying a new one?

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
If that's the case write it on the bottom lol

Funny, funny but true lol

I only get banned for offering fabrication and install services without being a sponsor. Then meanwhile I PM'd the same admin about a month ago and he never replied.

I got banned from one of the FB group for asking if this guy who claimed to be a world record holder 1/4 mile time for golf's was the same as the guy who got arrested for DUI and crack possession .. and it was him LOL. They got butt hurt about it so his white trash gf cried to a mod who went full white knight beta male hyper-cuck mode