GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Glamour Shots 18x8.5 et42 Bola B1 Hyper Black on a 2014 Mk7

joe_mk7

So took way too many photos today but loving how et42 sits on 225/40/18 (Budget Tyres)

STOCK suspension and No rubbing whatsoever with no wheel arch mods.

Will be going lower with coilovers (simply for the flexibility of adjustment. Found some on eBay for just over £200.

Check out my other thread (18x8.5 et42 on a mk7) for the process of test fitting and hope this helps looking anyone atressing over which offset (et) to get. (I know I did)

Message me if any questions only too happy to help :)

Insta: joe_mk7

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Put on Hypergrams which look amazing. It's in a body shop right now because someone hit me. I'm putting on a rear diffuser and CF side skirts when I get it back.

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie
Looks good. How much does the wheel weigh?
Reminds me of Volk TE37; one of my all time favorites.

joe_mk7

Looks good. How much does the wheel weigh?
Reminds me of Volk TE37; one of my all time favorites.
Honestly not that much heavier than stock. Really light considering theyre bigger and wider. Fuel isnt taking a noticable hit either and I still havent got them at a higher psi.

And yeah the volks te37 are lovely but figured I could spend less as I wont be racing lol. Ive had a similar 6 spoke design for the car I had before.

Cant go too wronh with an aggressive 6 spoke they can suit almost anything imo :)

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
replace one of the first three redundant images with an actual side shot so we can see the wheels

joe_mk7

replace one of the first three redundant images with an actual side shot so we can see the wheels
Updated first post to include a side shot. If you check out my first thread I believe there is a better side shot picture. Images really dont show how aggressive the spoke design really is :(