GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 Door GTI

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Snapped couple pics after wash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mofodub

Damn I do like the look of the 2 doors. I got a 4 door cuz I got 3 kids but if I could have swung it I would go 2 door all day long.
[emoji41]

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Looks awesome with 2 doors, like it's meant to be like that....or something.

When you heat it up on a windows down day having only the 2 doors must be awesome.

The GTI is SO loud when you have the front windows open and the rears closed. Or even worse when someone opens a rear window and the other 3 are closed, it's rather shocking how loud that can be.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I could not do a GTI in 4 doors. Glad to pick up one of the last new 16's. Car is a blast!

My little sleeper car. Looks stock until your hear the catless dp open up at 2600 rpms. Lol. Hardly nobody engages with my white egg though...

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Here is Cat scale with 1/3 tank of fuel. With seats pulled this is easy low 2800 car. :).

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Looks good, house looks nice too!

I miss my two door but I'd never go back. Four doors are a must with a kid (or two)

The GTI is SO loud when you have the front windows open and the rears closed. Or even worse when someone opens a rear window and the other 3 are closed, it's rather shocking how loud that can be.

I always at least crack the rear windows a bit, solves that issue

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Whoops, I just dropped the egg into the 2800 pound range by dumping some junk in the trunk. Lol.