GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window Tinting in NJ?

euroadb

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know of a really good window tinting place near central NJ?

I want good film like 3M or comparable with a lifetime warranty that will never turn purple over time. Would also like a reasonable shop that will fix their mistakes without making a big deal if I find a bubble or something and who knows how to install without taking the door cards off.

Not really central Jersey, but there is a good place in NE Philly called Car Optics Window Tinting. I've taken two cars there and had no problems. They sell super expensive 3M products, but they will advise against that unless you plan on owning the car for more than 7-10 years. It's not really worth the extra money if you're not going to be keeping the car that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

euroadb

Go Kart Champion
Not really central Jersey, but there is a good place in NE Philly called Car Optics Window Tinting. I've taken two cars there and had no problems. They sell super expensive 3M products, but they will advise against that unless you plan on owning the car for more than 7-10 years. It's not really worth the extra money if you're not going to be keeping the car that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How expensive does the 3M stuff get?

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
How expensive does the 3M stuff get?
At least in some shops here in California, I've been quoted 600 to 900 for 3M Crystalline for the side windows + hatch + vent (small triangles up front) windows.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Depending on how close you are to PA, I got mine done here in Nazareth. Very good work, no bubbles or wrinkles in either. They did both my and my wife's car with mid grade tint for around $200 each, but they also carry ceramic tint.http://www.fctint.com