GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

August ordering thread...

Geoffcuz

Mine is here so stoked ! Just waiting for all the finance stuff to be sorted!

Nevo

Ready to race!
I guess we've all had our rides a few weeks. How are we enjoying them?

ChrisK

Ready to race!
Been a bad, bad week for me with the council digging up the pavement Tuesday and leaving my car stranded on the drive:mad:, then they cut through my broadband cable:mad::mad: so not only I can’t go anywhere I can’t communicate with the World either but hey the sun was shining this afternoon and guess what, I collected my car today:):):) and I’ve got a brand new smooth drop kerb and the man been around tonight to mend the cable.

It’s beginning to look a bit like Christmas.:D

ChrisK

Ready to race!
I guess we've all had our rides a few weeks. How are we enjoying them?

I’ve only driven mine today for about 28 miles around town and already loving it.

Tried the ACC for a half a mile just to get a quick feel for it and my Grandson was impressed to see the car accelerate and brake with no input from me.

Took the old SD card out of my Seat Leon, put it in the Golf and it was working in seconds with album art too. I thought I was going to be on the computer tonight for a few hours working out how to get the art to work so that put a big smile on my face too when I seen Godley and Crème faces come up on the screen.

Driving for half an hour and the seats were so comfy and the ride so smooth and after driving over a few sleeping policemen I could tell this car is miles more comfortable than my Leon.

With Stop/Start the first thing I was going to do was to turn it off but letting myself get use to the new environment I thought I just let it run as default for now however I quite like the complete silence as I sat at traffic lights so I think this will be on more often than not in future.

Auto hold with DSG I’ve always had so this is nothing new to me but electronic handbrake is new to me and is a treat to use. The car was in the showroom when the dealer showed me around the car and when it came to drive out I asked a couple of questions about EHB not having used one before and he said turn it on and forget about it and that’s just what I did.

The keyless system I’m finding a bit tricky at the moment because I can’t get used to not pulling a key out of the ignition barrel and I keep feeling around for it. Locking and unlocking the doors is a procedure that will take a couple of days to get use to because when I get out of the car and lock it I keep grabbing the handle and touching the locking area of the handle but because I’ve got my fingers around the handle the car can’t make up its mind to if I’m locking or unlocking the doors but I will get use to the correct procedure very quickly I’m sure.

Over next few weeks I will give the ACC a better workout as I’m sure I’m really going to love this.

Nevo

Ready to race!
2 years in how are we all feeling about out Mk7 golfs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nv1r

Ready to race!
Ordered a new MK7.5 car there on Friday past (18th August 2017):

Golf R - 3DR - DSG
Tornado Red
19" Black Pretoria Alloys

Options:

Mirrors Painted Black
Dynaudio Excite
90% Tint from B Pillar Back

Estimated delivery is currently January '18 :) order number should be available soon so I can track it