GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2017 GTI Sport Raleigh, NC

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I am looking to sell my GTI Sport trim as I am trying to get back into a wagon to make family life easier.

$23,000

The Sport Trim has Lighting Package, Performance Package, Tartan cloth seats and Keyless Entry. This is the trim level to get. It's a lot of fun and practical for most individuals.

Please see link for the exact car and accessories it comes with from VW: http://www.vw.com/models/golf-gti/t...1,a5g1061370awgk,a5g0061166469,a5gv061678041/

The car is a 6-speed manual transmission
14,XXX miles
I have changed the oil twice at VW
It has been aligned at VW as well

Modifications:

2017 Golf R Pretoria Wheels (Retail for $3,000 from VW) with 235/35/19 tires that were put on last month.
VWR Lowering Springs
Foglight Retrofit - This is the only trim of the GTI line that does not have foglights. I have sourced all OEM VW parts to install foglights on this car. You will most likely not see another Sport with them.
Muffler delete with single exit exhaust
BFI Stage 1 torque mount
NC Legal tint with a lifetime warranty

There has never been any tune to the car like APR, GIAC or Cobb. The ECU has the same flash number count as it's been from VW.

The car has the following accessories:

Mojo Mats
Monster Mats
Cargo mat and organizer blocks
First Aid kit

I do not have the stock Sport wheels. If you want to bring your own wheels I will deduct $1000 from the selling price and I'll keep the Pretorias for the wagon.

The roof rack does not come with the car.*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Free bump. You going alltrack or JSW?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I would be going alltrack if I can sell the gti. If not, I'll wait a year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk