GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 GTD 18" Nogaro Tyre Pressures

Scottish27

Hi All,

Done 2k miles in my 2017 MK7 GTD and my MPG is a little lower than I expected, so wondering if this is to do with tyre pressures.

Does anyone have the actual PSI pressures that should be both front and rear because I have seen lots of conflicting information.

Thanks a lot
:)

vwman

Go Kart Champion
Hi All,

Done 2k miles in my 2017 MK7 GTD and my MPG is a little lower than I expected, so wondering if this is to do with tyre pressures.

Does anyone have the actual PSI pressures that should be both front and rear because I have seen lots of conflicting information.

Thanks a lot
:)

Your GTD's tyre pressures are shown on a silver label on the inside of the drivers side 'B' pillar.

mikef4uk

Ready to race!
I went through the same thing with my GTD on Santiago's, the pressure for 19's seems to vary from 36 to 41
I looked at a 'R' and the label said 39 yet my mates 'R' says 36?, the difference between the cars was the car with the 39 sticker had DCC (elec shocks)
I found a huge increase in mpg by altering tyre pressures, my cars sticker says 36/41 depending on passenger numbers, any pressure above 39 and my mpg is just over 50 on long term/since refuel/since start, much better than the 43ish with the std 36psi

PS: front tyre pressures seem more critical than rears for mpg