GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 Golf R UK

BlazingTrigger

If anyone wishes to order a 2017 golf with the latest facelift the U.K. Order books are now open. DCC is not standard and LSG colour option has been removed however the virtual cockpit instrument cluster is standard so you'll get it from the off. Also it'll have the 7 speed DSG gearbox and the engine has 310PS of power! It'll be a good car! http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/new/golf-vii-pa/configure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlazingTrigger

And also black prets are an option along with silver and also a new 19" wheel style too called Spielberg so the options list looks pretty sweet!

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
It's going to be a great 7.5 golf! I've been waiting for a while to purchase it however a setback has pushed my purchase date back a bit but I will get it!

Awesome! Yeah I'm not expecting this stuff to come to the states for at least another year

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

Mr ohnoez

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Had a 2017 Golf R
Anyone notice the option for rear mud guards!
I wonder if they are finally adding some OEM mud flaps for the R

Urlik

Go Kart Newbie
For those wondering like I was here's the Spielberg wheel:

NCM

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Actively dislike those wheels (but fixable), not too keen on the egg crate grille. But nothing wrong with a TQ/HP bump, and would likely love the 7-speed DSG, depending on what they've done with the ratios, of course. The existing 6-spd could stand to pull a higher top gear, so maybe the 7-spd takes care of that need.

Neil

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
If anyone wishes to order a 2017 golf with the latest facelift the U.K. Order books are now open. DCC is not standard and LSG colour option has been removed however the virtual cockpit instrument cluster is standard so you'll get it from the off. Also it'll have the 7 speed DSG gearbox and the engine has 310PS of power! It'll be a good car! http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/new/golf-vii-pa/configure

That was fun. Thanks!