GOLFMKV

APR C.A.R.B. Executive Order Sale: Jan 15th to Jan 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

Various APR Products have been granted an Executive Order from the California Air Research Board (CARB). This includes most APR Intake Systems, and some newer APR 2.0T ECU Upgrades. We’re aggressively seeking Executive Orders from CARB on our entire product line. To commemorate this fantastic news, all APR Intake Systems, All APR ECU Upgrades and all APR TCU Upgrades are on sale for 10% off from January 15th to January 31st at all APR Dealers in the USA.

Thank you and Go APR!

Floader

Passed Driver's Ed
Screw C.A.R.B. Still trying to get my 5.3 swapped Jeep TJ inspected in VT (CARB state) because they "Updated" the inspection laws this year to include a OBD scan sent to the state, all well and good as the jeep does not throw any codes, but the VIN on the scan needs to match the Jeep..... FML and Fuck CARB.

Rant over....

mursepaolo

Ready to race!
Woooooow. A week after I sold my APR intake. FML.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Nice. I kinda wish I kept my apr intake now.

bludragon06

Ready to race!
So if I'm reading this correctly, this means the APR intake I am currently running is now carb legal correct? Do I need a CARB sticker to prove to the smog station that it is now legal? If I need one how do I get one?

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
So if I'm reading this correctly, this means the APR intake I am currently running is now carb legal correct? Do I need a CARB sticker to prove to the smog station that it is now legal? If I need one how do I get one?

It's carb legal. They can look up the EO number by searching for APR. You can get the sticker, which has the EO number on it, from a dealer to make that process headache free.

rr1santos

Ready to race!
it only applies to GTI? or R as well? if it applies to R and stg2 is CARB I will consider switching granted you guys provide something to allow user to change from stock to stg2 map at home..

Status
Not open for further replies.