GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cat Lovers Only

Obsrvr

Ready to race!

That contractor is a bigger pussy than the lady's ...eh...cat. He's just trying to get a few bucks, probably. Anyway, the prevert got what he deserved, trying to molest that poor kitty.

Cool that the State of Florida is hiring real bobcats to patrol the beaches!

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
Looks like a Maine coon not a bobcat. There are bobcats in my area and I run into them occasionally. They do not look like that

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I don't see the Maine Coon ear floofs. Big cat either way.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
We used to have a female, long-haired tabby that looked a lot like a Maine Coon, only smaller. A neighbor had a pedigree one. It was huge, and the prettiest cat I ever seen. And we know what bobcats look like, occasionally there's one behind our house.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I'd love to have a Maine Coon, but I've done the breeder thing before in my younger years (still have a couple of the assholes) and kind of feel like a dick for not adopting instead.

Love my cats, but I can't see myself shopping for a specific pet in the future. Too many critters looking for homes.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I'd love to have a Maine Coon, but I've done the breeder thing before in my younger years (still have a couple of the assholes) and kind of feel like a dick for not adopting instead.

Love my cats, but I can't see myself shopping for a specific pet in the future. Too many critters looking for homes.

We found most every cat we owned. Or should I say they found us. The last two we had were together for about 17 years. One got cancer, the other had organ failure, both within a few weeks. Had to euthanize them. The hardest part was finding a vet who would open up his office in the middle of the night to do it. We never got any more.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
That sucks. I have two breeder cats at the moment. One 3rd gen Savannah, and a Bengal. I love them both to death but I also feel bad for the money I spent on them instead of rescuing other animals. They're both complete assholes in their own way and I couldn't love them more. They're both starting to show their age with health issues and I'm not super duper excited about having to make choices on their behalf in the next few years.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
I figure guys who care about cats can't be all bad :)
Mine is 13 yrs and great health, knock wood. Hope she makes 20.
Every time I lose an animal friend I swear it will be the last one.
This one may indeed be.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Our neighbor has 3 Maine Coons. Never seen a Tortie Maine Coon before. Very beautiful cat... I love cats.. have 5 of them and they're all rescues. Yeah I'm the crazy cat guy in the neighborhood.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
The guy is an idiot. Obviously not a bobcat (also doesn't appear to be a Maine Coon....just a big long haired cat). Everyone is looking to make an easy buck rather than work for it.