GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Topology - Shift Knob - 6 Speed Manual

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
SOLD!!

Shift knob is still in perfect condition. This is only for the core and the delrin cover. You will need to buy the adapter separately if you don't already have one.

Link to buy the adapter: http://www.raceseng.com/non-threaded-shifter-arm-adapter

Paypal only. If local, we can arrange a meet up. I'm in California, Orange County.
Price: $65 shipped or $55 local pick up

Last edited:

Adurm

Go Kart Newbie
If you have anyone interested in the cover, I'm in for the core.

Martin398

Ready to race!
any reason the cover isn't seated all the way in any of the photos? defect out just not fully depressed?

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
any reason the cover isn't seated all the way in any of the photos? defect out just not fully depressed?

tbh I never really notice it but that's as far as it goes (or at least that's as far as I can make it goes). I always thought it how it's supposed to be. I think it's because one of the groove inside raise up a bit and stopping it from going all the way in. I got this a year ago and never really gave any thought to it until you mentioned it lol. Thanks to you mentioning it I checked my new custom knob from raceseng to make sure it's not a defect too. I will lower the price due to the defect, thanks for pointing it out :)

Last edited:

Adurm

Go Kart Newbie
Well played sir. Bait taken. Pm sent.