GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Detail and Paint Correction in Philly/S NJ area?

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!
Hey guys. I am newer to this area and I am looking for a reputable detailing shop. My car was bought used and has the usual swirls and scratches from improper washing and care. I love spending time on a weekend doing maint and cleaning the car, but I know this needs paint correction to be perfect and I think I'd rather pay a professional than buy the equipment and learn this process myself.

Any good places within an hours drive of the city that can handle paint correction and maybe a coating or sealant? Thanks for the input.

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!
Auto Obsessions over the bridge in NJ
http://www.autobsessions.net
They look after my cars, the owner Nick is a great guy. Can't recommend them enough.

Awesome, they are close, the work looks good and the price is right. I will likely bring my car there. We just have to get rid of this salt and snow now. Thanks for the heads up.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
I was going to recommend Detailers Domain in NJ but they will be too far from you and they keep the car for a couple of days.

saveywil1

This isn't terribly far from myself.

How long do they usually keep the car?

Apologies, I was off the grid for a little. Nick ceramic coated mine in warmer weather, (which I believe may speed the process up?) I had it back the next day if I recall correctly. I don't have an outside hose at my place in the city so I take mine out to get washed there also. Great guys.

saveywil1

The guys at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!
Damn!!!!! That looks so good! That is by far my favorite color combo too. Very nice. I emailed them and I think I am going to give them a go. I am just waiting to get a good weather window.

saveywil1, Can you tell me how the ceramic coating has been. It's basically $500 on top of what I want done. I am really tempted to go for it but I would love some personal feedback. Does it make the car much easier to maintain that level of shine? Would you do it again?

saveywil1

Damn!!!!! That looks so good! That is by far my favorite color combo too. Very nice. I emailed them and I think I am going to give them a go. I am just waiting to get a good weather window.

saveywil1, Can you tell me how the ceramic coating has been. It's basically $500 on top of what I want done. I am really tempted to go for it but I would love some personal feedback. Does it make the car much easier to maintain that level of shine? Would you do it again?

Thank you. It's a nice colour. I wasn't sure about it originally.

Get the ceramic, the car is so much easier to keep clean. The finish looks as good now as it did the day it was applied. A quick wash and it looks immaculate again.

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!
I went for it, my car is with AOdetail right now getting full paint correction and a Ceramic Pro coating. I'll get some pics up this weekend when I pick her up. Thanks for the recommendation. Nick seems like a great guy.