GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 OEM Tire Model

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Ok. Those are the new Austins basically. Sorry, not a huge fan of those, or my Austins, for that matter.

Amazing deal selling your stock set for $1300. Huge upgrade there. Get those on your car already!

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Ok. Those are the new Austins basically. Sorry, not a huge fan of those, or my Austins, for that matter.

Amazing deal selling your stock set for $1300. Huge upgrade there. Get those on your car already!

Lol Wish i could, but unfortunately I gotta wait until late April with winter and all.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Lol Wish i could, but unfortunately I gotta wait until late April with winter and all.

Believe it or not, it’s snowing here this week. Summer tires should be fine here next week forward. [emoji12]

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

I hate the Miltons as well but I will be using them for my winter setup. Got a sweet summer setup in the works ☺

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I hate the Miltons as well but I will be using them for my winter setup. Got a sweet summer setup in the works ☺

Details!

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Nothing crazy at all but I got a set of the newly updated(for 2018) OZ Alleggerita 18x8 in gloss black. Love the look and the fact that they are 18lbs a piece[emoji106]

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Nothing crazy at all but I got a set of the newly updated(for 2018) OZ Alleggerita 18x8 in gloss black. Love the look and the fact that they are 18lbs a piece[emoji106]

Great choice. Where from?

Tires as well?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Yup, but not better than the X-Ices that are on it now...

Ok, I knew there was a catch.

That said, if you have proper winter tires, why go with all seasons in spring/summer?

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn

I actually like the Austins better then the Miltons. But I've decided I'm gonna try and sell them locally, what the hell.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Great choice. Where from?

Tires as well?
From Tire Rack, gonna use my OEM Bridgestone tires with them until next summer season.

Shue

Just picked up my 2018 GTI Base last Friday. 17" Brooklyn wheels with Hankook Kinergy GT 225/45/17 tires... now to find some summer wheels that will fit the Hankook's and still clear the brakes.

ktown86

You are going to keep the Kinergy's? That is a grand touring tire. I can't believe they even sell it with those on there. Did you try and trade for a performance tire at all?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Well that is the base 17” wheel and tire combo.