GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC Flashloader Mobile

Alfonso@GIAC

Ready to race!
GIAC is proud to release our Flashloader Mobile device!
This device allows customer to be able to flash their vehicle with GIAC performance software, it also allows you to flash your vehicle back to stock all while being able to do this anywhere.
The device comes with the GIAC performance software of your choice that you choose to purchase as well as the stock file for your vehicle, whether you purchased transmission or engine software it does come with the stock file for your specific ECU/TCU part number.
The device also comes with a 20 channel data logger and a diagnostic trouble clear to clear codes after you are done flashing.
Files also available are DSG clutch adaptation, ABS mod and haldex mod.

*For current customers wishing to transfer to the Flashloader Mobile device, please contact GIAC direct at 949-470-1080 to place your order. Transfers can only be done by GIAC.*

Contact your local GIAC authorized dealer today!

For more information please visit our website

http://www.giacusa.com/product_item.php?id=4

Last edited:

Calubi

Ready to race!
Damn! I just had my dealer flash GIAC stage 2 last week. Guess I should have held off a week...

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
GIAC is proud to release our Flashloader Mobile device!
This device allows customer to be able to flash their vehicle with GIAC performance software, it also allows you to flash your vehicle back to stock all while being able to do this anywhere.
The device comes with the GIAC performance software of your choice that you choose to purchase as well as the stock file for your vehicle, whether you purchased transmission or engine software it does come with the stock file for your specific ECU/TCU part number.
The device also comes with a 20 channel data logger and a diagnostic trouble clear to clear codes after you are done flashing.
Files also available are DSG clutch adaptation, ABS mod and haldex mod.

*For current customers wishing to transfer to the Flashloader Mobile device, please contact GIAC direct at 949-470-1080 to place your order. Transfers can only be done by GIAC.*

Contact your local GIAC authorized dealer today!

For more information please visit our website

http://www.giacusa.com/product_item.php?id=4

Why would anyone want to?

rr1santos

Ready to race!
I love my giac file and FLM

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
If I'm already GIAC stage 2 would I need to buy the stage 2 file again? I'm on a specific file due to some limp mode issues (I believe it was your OG file). Would I be able to choose the current file I'm on? Thanks

Alfonso@GIAC

Ready to race!
If I'm already GIAC stage 2 would I need to buy the stage 2 file again? I'm on a specific file due to some limp mode issues (I believe it was your OG file). Would I be able to choose the current file I'm on? Thanks

You would not need to purchase the stage 2 file again. You would be a transfer which we would transfer all software we have on file for you to the flashloader mobile. We can contact the GIAC authorized dealer that originally flashed your vehicle to obtain the exact file that was put in your vehicle and we could then give you that exact same file on the flashloader mobile.

Alfonso@GIAC

Ready to race!
Check out our ABS script file for the Flashloader Mobile device. This file allows the user to change the amount of unnecessary brake application during hard acceleration on their vehicle. You can change between deactivate, normal, strong and maximum to fit each individuals driving needs. This script file is available for all MQB platform vehicles.
You can view the process in action below.

https://youtu.be/i1ecH0axTRk