GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R Catback, light weight/single side dual tip

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Would love to hear a sound clip, it looks nice.

Gotta say from the back picture makes it look like a GTI owner swapped badges haha. If i was gonna do single exit i'd do it in the middle like the mk6s, that looks way more interesting. I guess that's all personal preference though.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Go buy all the stainless, tips, flanges, resonators, mufflers, etc. Then pay for the skill set and consumables for an individual or ship top taker the time to fabricate an entire system....

Now compare that to a large production company who gets everything far cheaper and has a guy doing nothing but that with a jig.

900 isn't that bad for a aloof custom stainless unit versus 1100-1800 for maf produced stainless unit of the same or close quality.

If none of it makes you happy, do it yourself. The prices do suck on these parts, but come on

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
800 for full stainless and the guy does custom exhaust for lots of cars local and race cars. He works with titanium and does custom as well. It's straight thru with a muffler and using the oem valve for a dump pipe so I can keep valved function.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk