GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tailgate Drain Tube

afropelican

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,
The grommet in the centre of my tailgate has perished (Next to the latch when you lift up the hatch) - Think its the tube that connects to the rear badge.
Anyone know where I can purchase this tube / grommet in the UK? Or if halfords sell any equivalent parts that can fit?

Cheers

afropelican

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the replies.
@ Simba: Unfortunately my car is out of VW Manufacturers Warranty,as its an older mk7.
@ Mikeyd1: My local VW were charging approximately a Fiver, but I had to wait for it to be ordered in.

I ended up buying it from a local motor factor who had it in stock by phoning around, it's surprising that they do not advertise online!
If anyone wants a guide on how to replace it let me know, and I'll try to write up a guide.

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Thanks for the replies.
@ Simba: Unfortunately my car is out of VW Manufacturers Warranty,as its an older mk7.
@ Mikeyd1: My local VW were charging approximately a Fiver, but I had to wait for it to be ordered in.

I ended up buying it from a local motor factor who had it in stock by phoning around, it's surprising that they do not advertise online!
If anyone wants a guide on how to replace it let me know, and I'll try to write up a guide.

U should definitely do a guide.