GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Iroz Motorsport Build

Cuzin Eddie

Eddie, awesome!! I have a UM tune now, but was also interested in this kit. How much did it run for the whole thing including install ? I know the kit price. Also I would have to ditch the aftermarket DP and use iroz's correct? Lastly on stock engine component is It safe to hold the power? And how many psi's boost max? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R_MK7

Ready to race!
I sent you a PM.

Not to be a bother but if you could shoot me a pm as well I would love to know the same info. I am Apr stage 2 now with definite plans for ims/um in the future. You have a great build :)

USA

Ready to race!
It's not about "fixing" as much as it's waiting for them to have a tune for your ECU. The box code is specific to productions and revisions of the ECU and dictates how a tune is applied to the ECU. That's not the best way of explaining it, but basically the box code says "we need a square plug" and if APR only has round plugs available the tune will not take. You should probably check with your installer to confirm that.

Nothing wrong with the APR kit as long as your goals are in line with it's capabilities.
I called APR this morning to confirm everything. Since they already have my cars info. (APR tuned Stage 1) they put me on hold and came to say that my car IS ready for Stage 3+ so I am going to have them install. Wish me luck.

NJMK7R

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks!

How do those DWS06 handle all that power? I was very happy with mine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bboytaktix

Ready to race!
Very nice build. Can't believe the kind of HP you're getting from this kit with stock internals. Very curious how the engine will hold up. Do you have plans for internals/engine build in the future or just holding out until something breaks?

panzr15

Ready to race!
What springs/suspension did I see peaking out?

Typed like a child from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

USA

Ready to race!
Very nice build. Can't believe the kind of HP you're getting from this kit with stock internals. Very curious how the engine will hold up. Do you have plans for internals/engine build in the future or just holding out until something breaks?
As long as he keeps the TQ in check he should be ok. I am about to do the same. When finished I will be saving for built block.

Cuzin Eddie

Not touching until something breaks. I have the power but I’m not one to beat my car. If I blow an engine then I will get the IE short block and it will be back at Iroz for more power!

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Not touching until something breaks. I have the power but I’m not one to beat my car. If I blow an engine then I will get the IE short block and it will be back at Iroz for more power!

Like the way you roll man :D