GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
If anyone's looking for me today at BFI, I didn't make it. Babysitter slept in so I missed the cruise up there. Maybe next year

Glad I read this, I would have felt pretty stupid walking around asking everyone if they were Jake for 30 minutes.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I'm here. There are quite a few mk7s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Sorry I didn't make it. Kid wanted to go see Blade Runner and GF wanted to plant new grass.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

MadMen

Ready to race!

MadMen

Ready to race!
I might come out to spectate. Never autox'd before so it would be cool to check out.

Sign up! No need to spectate. Instructors will ride with you to teach you what to do. Lots of novices do these events. All you need is a helmet, which they'll also lend you.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Anyone in the Raleigh area want to help me with my is38 install? Thinking of doing it this Saturday.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Going to dyno my car at Phantasm at 4:00 tomorrow (Tuesday 11/7) if anyone in Raleigh wants to check it out.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
312/318 the first day. I changed the downpipe and got 325whp with a lot of clutch slip. I'll be going again in a month or so to retest everything.

1966vdub

312/318 the first day. I changed the downpipe and got 325whp with a lot of clutch slip. I'll be going again in a month or so to retest everything.

Nice, i just moved to NC and saw the NC thread. I've read the stock clutch is pretty garbage when it comes to anything over 300.