GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf v. Riced out FRS

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
They can move w the right setup. This one doesn't even have crazy horsepower.

modded to 445 WHP according to OP. Yeah, only like a 247.2% increase over stock, LOL

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
They can move w the right setup. This one doesn't even have crazy horsepower.

He's running a crawford turbo kit making 445hp, just that alone costs $8300.

After other required upgrades to hold the power he probably has an easy $13k (Guestimate!) into his BRZ. With $13k you can make anything fast :D

Although, I do like the look of BRZs, I wouldn't mind owning one that put down numbers in the mid 300s.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Jeez 40k could get you a 996 Turbo with the performance package ;D too bad they’re starting to age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
He's running a crawford turbo kit making 445hp, just that alone costs $8300.

After other required upgrades to hold the power he probably has an easy $13k (Guestimate!) into his BRZ. With $13k you can make anything fast :D

Although, I do like the look of BRZs, I wouldn't mind owning one that put down numbers in the mid 300s.

So starting with a lightly used brz/frs and you’re in less than a new r and probably on par with a new autobahn with bolt ons.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
So starting with a lightly used brz/frs and you’re in less than a new r and probably on par with a new autobahn with bolt ons.

How long until it blows up?

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion

Probably, if you play your cards right and do all the work yourself and most importantly nothing goes ka-boom.. At over 400hp transmission issues become apparent, especially with the week 4th gear so I've read. I'm not sure if other parts of the drive train would be an issue, hard to say since everything is originally only supposed to handle low torque levels.