GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Cars for Sale

Old 09-26-2017, 11:09 PM   #1
Chirpthe1-2

Drives: 2017 GTI S 6 spd
FS (OH) 2017 GTI S 6 speed 4 door $20,500 4600 miles (with extras)

Having a little buyer's remorse. I buy a new car every year and it's time for me to end the cycle. Absolutely nothing wrong with the car located in New Albany Ohio. Car has 4600 miles on it. Financed with Volkswagen credit. Price is firm as I owe a bit more. Will come with Volkswagen accessory DG Springs already on the car and black front and rear emblems. Any legitimate questions message me. It's a GTI s base model no PP no lighting package 6 speed.
Attached Images

Chirpthe1-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:01 PM   #2
gamille

Drives: Boxster Spyder, '17 GTI
We're looking to upgrade my wife's GTI to an R, but we are leaning towards selling our GTI outright. We visited our local Carmax yesterday... stock GTI S with 8100 miles. They offered us $20k just to purchase it in the Chattanooga area. We were quite shocked.

If you have one near you, you make take an hour out of your day to check them out. I imagine with the lower mileage, they may offer you $20.5k for it.
gamille is offline   Reply With Quote