GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 VS. S2000

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I thought they were a little faster especially since all I have is a stage 1 tune and haven’t used my JB4 yet. Some chick in a yellow FRS was staring me down but wouldn’t go for it.. I started driving like a hooligan since the “keep it on the track” thing went out the window for me after installing the IS20. Went on 3 honks. Goaded him into racing. He had his girl with him. Obliterated. Like a bus length or two. Got a thumbs up. That was fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I mean they only make like, what? 230 HP? and that's between like 7K and 9K RPM lololol, everything below that is trash

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I mean they only make like, what? 230 HP? and that's between like 7K and 9K RPM lololol, everything below that is trash

I googled and apparently it’s more like 195-210 WHP stock. This one had an exhaust for sure not sure what else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
It's great when the girl is sitting next to them ;)

Zx2man

Ready to race!
S2000s are beautiful cars. And if you boost them, watch the fuck out. Most ofcourse are not. Lil side story 3 days ago heard this car up ahead of me just reving and driving fast as he could while in thick traffic. I was like wtf is that? Awwww s2000... well i caught to him couple miles up at a light. He has his chicka with him, huge metal wing spoiler. He looked at my gti, and I dont know if he knew whats up, or just didnt want to get embarrassed front of his gal, but his whole demeanor changed, his s2000 turmed in a cadillac as we pull away, him driving as SLOW as you possibly could. He wanted NOTHING to dowith me lol.

SkiZZy1

Passed Driver's Ed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-X1n-TIypQ

I ran my brother when he had bolt ons/ OTS tune and I had just a DP and JB1.

However his friend has a 383whp Supercharged s2k that is absolutely terrifying lol. Waiting for the is38 to run him lol.

It's all for fun!

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-X1n-TIypQ

I ran my brother when he had bolt ons/ OTS tune and I had just a DP and JB1.

However his friend has a 383whp Supercharged s2k that is absolutely terrifying lol. Waiting for the is38 to run him lol.

It's all for fun!

Did you ever get yourself dyno'd on the DP+JB1? iirc lots of people were getting like 290+whp on just DP + JB1 on 93.

but I would do unspeakable things to drive a supercharged s2k like that.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

SkiZZy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you ever get yourself dyno'd on the DP+JB1? iirc lots of people were getting like 290+whp on just DP + JB1 on 93.

but I would do unspeakable things to drive a supercharged s2k like that.

I have not dyno'd, I am still just JB4 and DP. I haven't decided who's software I want to go with for is38. If they have a dyno I'll dyno before and after :).

Yeah he took me for a ride in it and aside from the IMS710 A3 I rode in it was the most frightening LOL.