GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.0 tdi 3 dr

redfred

:D At last its arrived after ordering mid january my car was ready to pick up easter monday . 2.0 tdi with singapore 17" alloy front fog lights in tornado red , what do you think ?

Attachments

• IMAG0187-1.jpg
    IMAG0187-1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6,412
  • IMAG0188.jpg
    IMAG0188.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 5,872
  • IMAG0189.jpg
    IMAG0189.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 9,237
  • IMAG0190.jpg
    IMAG0190.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 7,027
  • IMAG0191.jpg
    IMAG0191.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4,232
  • IMAG0192.jpg
    IMAG0192.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4,114

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Gorgeous

dkjc2013

Love the colour,

We have ordered the same 3 Door and colour, how do you find the easy entry seats when someone is getting into the rear?

scientificharmony

Ready to race!
Whats tornado red like to keep clean? I currently have a black car and and I cant decide what colour to get my Golf in... :confused:

DW58

Go Kart Champion
How well your vehicle stays clean depends very much on what products you use. I find using a modern sealant rather than wax makes a huge difference.

I'm going from Candy White which is a nightmare colour as it shows every tiny blemish, to Sunset Red which I'm hoping will be a big change.

JAT

Ready to race!
Black.

I find the Tornado Red pretty good to keep clean a lot easier than Black I would imagine.

At the moment I'm running a Panther Black Fiesta with Golf 1.6 SE DSG in Sunset Red on order due late October and the only reason for not having another black car is it's virtually impossible to keep it clean. So smart when newly washed.

scientificharmony

Ready to race!
Im thinking of tornado red, pacific blue or white.
Im getting the Bi-Xenon lights so i want a colour that will look well with these.
Im also gonna get either singapore alloys or madrid. cant choose lol, with front and back spoiler, front fogs and all badges removed.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I don't quite understand how you would choose a colour to go with Bi-xenon lights?

redfred

easy access

Love the colour,

We have ordered the same 3 Door and colour, how do you find the easy entry seats when someone is getting into the rear?

I have found the access pretty good as I have changed from a 5dr and I thought it might be a bit limiting but so far so good