GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Napierville Track Day in Sept and Aug 4th/5th Luskville

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Any of these days work for people? Any interest?

Both days have 11am-5pm time trials.

I have maxed the traction I am going to get at Luskville I feel. First gear is not hooking. :(

EDIT: Worldpacgti will be coming up from Toronto to run on his stacked JB4 APR S2 on Aug 4th/5th. That is luskvilles busiest day with their NHRA tour so there should be a LOT of traction. Hopefully we can get a few of us up there!

Last edited:

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I'd come along for the drive either day but want to wait until the cooler weather towards the Fall before I run there.

Maybe that is a better idea. One more luskville day before Napierville in the fall....

madelinot

Ready to race!
All of the above. I would prefer the Fall, during cooler temperatures. But, I will consider everything if I can make it. We usually go with the Midnightruns Crew in the Fall.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Ok so consensus, Napierville in the fall.

Worldpacgti (stacked JB4/APR S2) is planning on coming up for the first Aug. weekend and we are going to head to luskville.

FWD guys are welcome to make a run on my slicks (no trashing them with burnouts lol).

Hopefully we can get a few guys out!

613B6

Ready to race!
Can't make it, Wolfsgart that weekend in Vermont. Ripping through the mountains is a blast. Ill be down for Napierville in Sept for sure.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Can't make it, Wolfsgart that weekend in Vermont. Ripping through the mountains is a blast. Ill be down for Napierville in Sept for sure.

Sounds like mad fun! Enjoy.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Also in

Never went to 1/4 tracks but have done multiple sessions at Calabogie before.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Has anyone here been to iCar before? (1/4)