GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Injen CAI with SAI For Sale

Nathaniel

Injen CAI with SAI Port for Sale. Will fit all MK7 GTI's. All hardware, Hoses and Clamps included, No Heat shield, $75 Shipped within USA or $75 Picked up within CT. PayPal accepted. Would hate to throw this away, Mint, no more than 50 miles on it since i had purchased the Forge Carbonfiber Intake System at the same time. Makes a lot of Turbo Noise if that's your thing, and does give nice power gains, especially on cooler days. Great price to give a system like this a try to see if these OPEN Intakes are you cup of tea. I personally like the closed systems that keep noises down.

Last edited:

Nathaniel

Still available, price dropped. Would hate to throw this away, great price to get into a different intake without breaking the bank to see if you like Open Intakes.

Nathaniel

What happened to the heat shield? I'm considering buying this but I feel heat soak would be an issue without it.

Heat shield got lost in a move, regarding the heat soak, any Open Intake WILL suffer the same outcome if it has a heat shield or not, the only intakes that don't suffer from heat soak is ones like the Forge which IMHO is the only one on the market that truly got it right, using the entire front of the car to funnel cooler air into the inlet. Yes theres others on the market, and trust me i've seen them all first hand, but again Forge got all of it right.

Some just like more noise, i prefer more power with less noise.

~Nate~

Last edited:

njavier03

Ready to race!
I'm interested. I sent an email to Injen to see if I can buy the heat shield separately. If so, I'll take it :)

Nathaniel

I'm interested. I sent an email to Injen to see if I can buy the heat shield separately. If so, I'll take it :)

Just to let you know the heat shield would do nothing to block heat like an enclosed intake, no matter what the size of the shield it would still be pulling about 90% of its air from under the hood with the heat shield or none. Thats why enclosed intakes work the best, though when moving on a cool day you will see good improvements in power with an open intake, but not slow speeds or sitting in traffic. But the increase in turbo sounds is massive over any enclosed intake, which is what most buy this type for. Just wanted to be honest.

~Nate~

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
Im in CT and will take this if its still for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk