GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb JB4 backend flash?

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Is this just for dsg, or will it work with the auto in the 1.8 as well?

DSG only.

George . . Now you're talking my language!! TCU Tune?!?! Without giving to much away, would this be the same situation as al the other TCU tunes in that once it is flashed it can now been seen by VW and voids the warranty?

Once you open the port to flash its visible not matter what.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
timing drops like a rock after wild boost swings, either during tip-in or after a shift. IAT appears to impact boost targeting. the other day when my IAT flatlined at 32, (outside ambient 16 degrees F) stock ECU was trying to target 5 psi up top lol.

Problem is the JB4 is still influenced by the stock request, regardless of if it's additive or absolute.

Aren't you still on stock DP? I think that's going to be holding you back. My timing curve is the same as the flashes that I've seen.

Not trying to say there isn't a need for a back-end flash. I just think there may be some addressable concerns since I'm not seeing any of those issues

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
George, if you make a TCU tune that allows us to set our own shift points in D and S, and other such parameters . . . I will buy it in seconds!