GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My gti vs Chevrolet SS

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Wish I had a video. He has exhaust as a bolt on else I think its stock. We ran 3 times both times insta 1 car pull and kept pulling away. Might have 415 hp but its heavy.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Those things are loud bone stock, you'd be surprised, a buddy of mines got a stick one that with a dyno tune only put down 395 whp and 400 wtq on a dynojet. They are pig heavy, last gen camaro chassis, the stick gets more gear 3.73 the slush box auto is hampered a bit by 3.27s if I remember correctly. Dyno tunes usually worth about 25-35 whp, his did 360ish stock. For a naturally aspirated motor those ls3s show great gains with a little tuning!

Last edited:

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Those things are loud bone stock, you'd be surprised, a buddy of mines got a stick one that with a dyno tune only put down 395 whp and 400 wtq on a dynojet. They are pig heavy, last gen camaro chassis, the stick gets more gear 3.73 the slush box auto is hampered a bit by 3.27s if I remember correctly. Dyno tunes usually worth about 25-35 whp, his did 360ish stock. For a naturally aspirated motor those ls3s show great gains with a little tuning!

Yeah his was extremely loud. Can hear it 2 blocks down. Also a manual. Will see him next week and talk about him being surprise by as he calls it "golf".

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Lol, I'm a recent vw convert myself, tweaked gti's and R's really just plain shock lots of vette, camaro, mustang, challenger etc guys/gals. Some are really cool and curious about the platform but I love the guys that get all pissed, just can't understand it, sometimes their reactions/comments are better than the actual race!

digilio86

Ready to race!
Wish I had a video. He has exhaust as a bolt on else I think its stock. We ran 3 times both times insta 1 car pull and kept pulling away. Might have 415 hp but its heavy.

What speed did the pulls start at and what tires ? I never insta pull anything cause I'm too busy searching for traction .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
What speed did the pulls start at and what tires ? I never insta pull anything cause I'm too busy searching for traction .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We started at 50-60 all pulls. Same outcome instant car jump.