GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: ECS Tuning "Flush Kit"

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
FS: ECS Tuning 20mm spacers

Hello, I have the ECS Tuning 20mm hubcentric spacers for sale; I do not have the longer wheel bolts since I also converted to studs as well. Reason I'm selling is I no longer have the OEM wheels on the car anymore and the 20mm spacers make my current wheels poke out a bit too much.

Will accept any reasonable offer for the pair of 20mm spacers!

Items located in Co sprgs. Paypal only please!

Last edited:

vgriff11

Ready to race!
My wheels are 18x8 et35 Nishe Targas. I want the look of 18x8.5 with a little more flush look. Will these do that for me or will they stick out to much based on my specs ?

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
My wheels are 18x8 et35 Nishe Targas. I want the look of 18x8.5 with a little more flush look. Will these do that for me or will they stick out to much based on my specs ?

To be honest I don't really know how you can figure that out? What size are your tires? The stock 225/40/18s?

Try this website

www.willtheyfit.com (great website, I would definitely fav it)

So assuming your tires are the stock 225/40/18s this is what the website says. I put in the stock setup as the "Existing setup and then your setup that you have now as the new setup.

"Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 7.7mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 20.4mm more than before. "