GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 1 & 2 ECU Upgrades Now Available for the Facelifted Euro MK7 Golf R / S3 8V

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
APR Stage 1 & 2 ECU Upgrades Now Available for the Facelifted Euro MK7 Golf R / S3 8V

Our world renowned APR Stage 1 and APR Stage 2 ECU Upgrades are now available for the newly facelifted 2017 Golf R and S3, including those with the new 7 Speed transmission. The Stage 1 ECU Upgrade is your first step towards making more power. Expect up to 370 HP and 363 Ft-LBS of torque on 98 RON without any other hardware modifications! When you’re ready to take the next step, our Stage 2 ECU Upgrade will deliver up to 387 HP and 409 FT-LBS of torque when combined with our downpipe, intake and intercooler. Available now at APR Dealers worldwide. #GOAPR

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Turn off your tc, it'll never bang the limiter on 1-2 shift again, weird but it does work, kinda tells ya what occasionally causes it, you'd think it'd be figured out in the tunes by now but...

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Unlike the 6 speed DQ250, our guys overseas haven't seen slipping on the stock transmission tune. We're cautious to say that will be the norm for everyone, and still list the same recommendation as the 6 speed.

That's great, but he's not talking about slippage, he's talking about banging off the rev limiter on wot 1-2 shifts when the nannies are on, usually after a left, like making a u turn and mashing the throttle.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
That's great, but he's not talking about slippage, he's talking about banging off the rev limiter on wot 1-2 shifts when the nannies are on, usually after a left, like making a u turn and mashing the throttle.

I think he was answering me.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
I think he was answering me.

Oh my bad, still think it's funny how they still, after years won't comment on this known issue. Speaks volumes to me, either they don't know how to fix it or don't care.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Hi Arin@APR
Can you please share some info on the R ECU sw
Comparing the o
Pre-facelift and facelift the engine note is different. The facelift also have mor crackles and bang while reving the engine at stand still in "p" on a DSG equipped car.
Can you make more crackle and pops from the car? I see other tuners are offering this.

Hope you can explain the question above and also more in details of the fenomenon Brrrp, crackles and pops from these cars.
Thanks.