GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS38 GTI vs Hellcat + 16 Camaro SS + C6 Z06 + 540whp STI + E550

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Yes it did, the guy was smaller though, around 120lbs While this can be true in lighter/less powerful cars, 120lbs in a 4500lbs(with driver) car that makes 680whp/tq will likely have zero effect of the outcome from a roll ;).

Well people sand bag all the time. You would never know if he had B&G flash on it. Did you check the pulley?

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like I'm gonna need to get my tcu reflashed once I get my slick setup. Good to hear the drivetrain is holding up. Tryna see a is38 car in the tens come fall RJ.

That would be awesome, GL!!! You should have a couple hundred pound weight advantage over me too, so you def have the rights goods to make it happen.

Well people sand bag all the time. You would never know if he had B&G flash on it. Did you check the pulley?
I didn't see under his hood at all, I just took his word for it lol

digilio86

Ready to race!
That would be awesome, GL!!! You should have a couple hundred pound weight advantage over me too, so you def have the rights goods to make it happen.

I meant you! I have the weight advantage but it's gonna take some seat time, I never launch my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk