GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Supercharged 4.6 vs APR IS38 GTI

Venumous

Ready to race!
I still cant believe people go through the trouble of supercharging that turd 2V motor when you can get a Terminator instead (I have 1 of those as well).

Good run, he cant drive for sh1t.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
I still cant believe people go through the trouble of supercharging that turd 2V motor when you can get a Terminator instead (I have 1 of those as well).

Good run, he cant drive for sh1t.[/QUOTE

Thank you!!!

digilio86

Ready to race!

Good run, he cant drive for sh1t.

I think the terminator is my favorite mustang ever[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
I still cant believe people go through the trouble of supercharging that turd 2V motor when you can get a Terminator instead

In 02 when I bought my car there was no Terminator Cobra. When they came out they were 30 grand plus and I owed 15 on my Gt. I spent 3 grand on a used Vortech kit, fuel pump, injectors, power pipe etc. It ran high 11's @ 118 on the stock "turd" 2v. It was my daily driver for 10+ years. Built motor now it's gone 10.90's @ 125 in full street car trim.

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
Sweet car man. Before the run all i could hear was whooshing air. These prob aren't typical results as I nearly have the lightest trim possible other than dsg and performance package also a lot of weight out of the car. Should be a good run from a roll though.

I purposely bought the lightest, lowest option GTI I could find. I often debate if the DSG wasn't a better option for modding. I really didn't think I would have loved this GTI this much.

I can't seem to get rid of the Mustang either even though it's a garage queen now that I have two kids.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Yeah... wouldnt call the older 4.6 a turd. I mean lil down on power compared to the ls1 chevy/pontiac cars, but throw some boost, not too much lol.. but yeah want to say 450 whp stock was a safe number, might be wrong. What I love about it vs the new 5.0 is how deep and low they can sound with good exhaust.

But yeah the Termi stang was just badass. Manley rods and mahe pistons? Anyways aftermarket beefed up intermals on a factory car.. Ford claims 390 hp but they were making that at the wheels. Huge potential car.

mk7gti2.0

Ready to race!
Doesn't matter if the guy can drive for shit or not, that's the fun of racing he kept up with him regardless. Don't know why people can't just be like good race. Instead always coming up with excuses.

patric-beard

Passed Driver's Ed
Or criticizing people. Just enjoy the races. People are too quick to try and burst peoples bubble. Nice race bro! Glad you had fun

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

digilio86

Ready to race!
I purposely bought the lightest, lowest option GTI I could find. I often debate if the DSG wasn't a better option for modding. I really didn't think I would have loved this GTI this much.

I can't seem to get rid of the Mustang either even though it's a garage queen now that I have two kids.

Good to hear people like their gti like I do. Since I've bought mine its gone from fun daily driver car to prepped for auto crossing/road courses. I think it will have a set of street radials here very soon and it will be strictly a meet/show/rollon/dragcar. I'm the kind that thinks I'll have the gti or a e30 sitting in the garage 50 years from now so I can relate to your mustang situation.

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
If I had a little more disposable income and another garage spot I would be set honestly. Right now Day Care is my biggest monthly expense... Thankfully that won't be forever, it just seems like it.

I want to fix little annoyances on the Mustang, but also want to mess with the GTI also....