GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal: IS38 2015 Gti FS $22,000

andrewha

Passed Driver's Ed
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6115678935.html

Go to Craigslist ad for photos (and same description) i struggle with photos on forums

MK7 GTI for sale Model S four door vehicle equipped with lighting package and 6 speed manual.
Clean title in hand no lien
Always serviced 5k miles or less.
Currently the car is at 24k miles but will go up because its my daily at the moment.
Mod list:
Eurodyne software switchable files from stage 1, 1.5, 2, IS38, Adjustable
APR intake @ 5k miles ($400)
CTS full exhuast @ 5k miles ($1000) with a 12 in vibrant ultra resonator welded on
OEM is38 turbo from volkswagen ($1350)
Unitronic intercooler @ 15k miles ($650)
P3 gauge with apr boost tap ($400)
CTS Short shifter ($150)
CTS turbo inlet + 034 dogbone mount + bleeder block for the clutch ($200)
KW variant 3 coilovers fully adjustable and dampening ($2700)
Emmanual designs RSB ($200+)
Auto union tuning Clutch kit ($700)
Oem eurotails ($500)
New brakes today EBC red with new oem gti rotors ($200) 5/5/17
Washed every month with wax and every 3 months with claybar

As of right now the car is not for sale with the wheels, You'll get the nitto nt05's on the oem austins unless you want to make an offer for the Ray's Re30 Clubsport 2s.

The car is an amazing daily driver, never had a check engine light, epc light or anything.

Car is currently tuned with the Eurodyne adjustable file. Made 356 WHP/405 Lbs of torque on Auto Union Tunings dynapack (its where i got most of my work done) With an E30 blend. I can switch back to any file you please. I have dyno numbers for most of the settings.

I have a pile of services, invoices, alignments, oil changes, almost anything that was done to the car I have a receipt for it.
Ive been the sole owner of the car and no one else has driven it

Stock parts I will include with the car
Intake
Full exhaust
Intercooler
Turbo
Oem turbo inlet pipe
Pretty much everything to revert the car back to stock.
Trying to sell as is for now so please do not ask for a part out.

Text or call me for anymore info 7324047223

Also tags are up to date till next year, i can/will get the vehicle smoged for you before the sale, you can keep is black license plate if you desire

1 last thing, in one of the pictures im pointing at the rear bumper because someone backed into me. doesnt really bother me its hardly noticeable, but a body shop said 300-500 dollars to fix. ive just been lazy and i need a car to get to work.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6115678935.html

im sorry i honestly dont know how to properly load pictures onto the forum! but check out the craigslist ad for photos its the same description!

Last edited: